Here you will find all other interesting stuff for Super Mario Land 1 on the GameBoy. If you have something to add write me a mail
or just leave a comment. Of course you will get credit for everything you add...
- If you completed all 12 Levels, the game restarts from the beginning, but with more and harder enemies.
- If you complete the hard version of the game you can select the level you want to start in on the startscreen.
- If you complete this too you can now select the level of the hard version.
- After completing this there is nothing new, only level select on the hard version.
- There are 2 levels with elevators to secret places, these are level 1-3
and level 3-2.
- There are only 3 Levels in which there are no pipes in which the plumper can dive down. The 2 autoscrolling levels 2-3 and 4-3 and the level with the many platforms,
- There are no Cheats for Supermarioland on the Gameboy. No matter what. You can unlock the levelselect, but this is deleted once you turn off the gameboy.
You can save that progress on an emulator though.
revolvingdork etched the complete levellayouts onto his EEEPC. Looks totally stylish!
The manual als a PDF file.