|1||Pass (in direction you point the D-Pad)|
Game modesAt the main menu there are four game modes:
- 1P START
- 2P START
- 1P PENALTY 05 / 10 / 20
- 2P PENALTY 05 / 10 / 20
If you choose 1P/2P START then you are taken into a match (after you've selected your team - see Teams). Here are some things to note to help you play the game:
- There are 6 players on each team, 5 outfield and one goalkeeper.
- There are no fouls.
- You can't pause the game.
- There are no substitutions.
- Halves are 5 minutes each, with the counter at the top counting down to the whistle.
- Also at the top is the score.
- If a draw there is a penalty shoot out to determine the winner (except in 2P).
And that is pretty much is it.