Best way to win
- The best way to win is to duck when the shots come in. This is easiest when the computer-controlled team does a special attack, because an animation will play and you can then duck immediately after the animation ends.
- Trying to catch the ball in movement is more risky so it is best not to do this.
- Also you want to pick up possession of the play when the opposition shot has come in, rather than the opposition picking it up and getting another shot at you. The best way to do this is to position yourself so that if you dodge the shot it goes into the outer area of the other half where your team resides. To do this position the player you control (i.e. the dodger) diagonally across from the throwers and near the half-way line so that when the shot comes in it hopefully will go out of play so your rear-attackers can go and collect it.
- Similarly it is better if you can take shots at the opposition so that the ball can, hopefully, come back to your team if you are unsuccessful in hitting the player. The best way to do this is to use your rear-attackers and aim to shoot towards the opposite side of your rear-attackers area.
- Try and use special attacks.
- To hit the opponent time your shot for the top of your jump, or when you are coming back down to the ground. Also if you can aim your shot to an opponent who is near to you. To do this just pass around the ball amongst your rear-attackers and shoot when in a good position.